A couples workshop led by Claudio and Tricia starting Sunday, January 17 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM and and ending on Sunday, February 7th.
About this Event
Are you struggling with your partner wanting to have less conflict in your relationship during this pandemic?
Would you like to learn skills that will allow you and your partner to be more accessible, responsible and emotionally engaged?
Do you want to improve your connection and learn how to be more understanding, close and connected?
We are Certified Emotionally Focused Therapists and are here to assist you in our new virtual Couples Workshop based upon evidence-based Emotionally Focused Therapy and the brilliant work of Dr. Sue Johnson. By attending our Virtual Hold Me Tight Workshop, you will discover and experience a new way of connection with your partner. Here are the ways you will learn how to show a new way of expressing love:
- Improve the way you communicate by using emotional experience.
- Understand your negative interactions, how they became negative cycle patterns and how to get out of them.
- Become more A.R.E., "accessible, responsible and emotionally engaged" with one another.
- Identify your strengths within your relationship.
- Learn how to apologize, forgive and repair past injuries.
- Take emotional risks through honesty and vulnerability.
- Increase your emotional, physical and sexual closeness and intimacy.
- Understand how to express your emotions more clearly.
- Identify underlying reasons for your conflicts, which EFT calls "cycles".
During this pandemic, take the time to enroll this convenient virtual workshop that will help you 1) deepen your love and connection, 2) develop new skills to recognize the cycle and patterns that harm your relationship and keep you separate and apart, and 3) begin to confidently highlight the strengths of your relationship, and build on love that already exist. If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We love working with couples and have extensive experience to help support you with wonderful resources that will be eye-opening and life-changing. We look forward to working with you soon!
How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk
Join the celebrated workshop series based on the best-selling book: How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk by award-winning authors Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish.
Facilitated by: Claudio Silva, LMFT, & Tricia Kim Walsh, LMFT.