Hold Me Tight® Couples Workshop
A couples workshop led by Claudio and Tricia on Saturday and Sunday, May 15 and 16 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
*Are you struggling with your partner & wanting to have less conflict in your relationship during this pandemic?
*Would you like to learn skills that will allow you and your partner to be more accessible, responsive and emotionally engaged?
*Do you want to improve your connection and learn how to be more understanding, close and connected?
We want to let you know about a virtual Couples Workshop on May 15 and 16 facilitated by Claudio Silva, LMFT and Tricia Kim Walsh, LMFT, who are both Certified Emotionally Focused Therapists. Dr Sue Johnson developed the Hold Me Tight® program based on Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and her bestselling book, Hold Me Tight®, Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love. The price of this workshop will be $495 per couple.
By attending this online Hold Me Tight workshop, you will discover and experience a new way of connecting with your partner. The following are some of the new ways of how to express love you will learn in this workshop:
1) Learn how to be vulnerable and express your emotions with clarity without attacking or criticizing your partner.
2) Understand your negative interactions, how they become negative cycle patterns and how to get out of them.
3) Become more A.R.E., "accessible, responsive and emotionally engaged" with one another. 5) Learn how to apologize, forgive and repair past injuries.
4) Take emotional risks through honesty and vulnerability.
5) Increase your emotional, physical and sexual closeness.
During this pandemic, take the time to enroll in this convenient virtual workshop that will help you 1) deepen your love and connection, 2) develop new skills to recognize the cycle and patterns that harm your relationship and keep you separate and apart, and 3) begin to confidently highlight the strengths of your relationship and build on the love that already exists.
The following is the link of a video where the facilitators explain more about the Hold Me Tight® workshop:
Click the link below to register for this couple's workshop.